Steampunk Cyclops Goggle - Left Eye (Bronze)
While it might be called an eye patch, it really is something more.
Rarely do you need to protect just one eye, which means that the Cyclops Goggle is more of an intriguing and smart adornment that can serve a variety of interesting purposes.
This eye patch consists of a single round piece made from antiqued bronze plastic and fitted with gear and black designs to give it a technological look and feel.
The lens is black tinted and works wonders for protecting one eye from the sun, wind, and other environmental factors and hazards.
The accessory itself features a black elastic band to ensure that the eye patch is adjustable too.
For some, this might be a technological little marvel that is perfect for inventors and engineers, serving to enhance or alter vision in some way.
For others, it adds an extra touch of class and eccentricity worthy of Neo-Victorian society.
- A Cross Between a Steampunk Styled Monocle and a Techno Eye-Patch
- Features an Impressive Gear Design
- Black Tinted Lens Protects One Eye From Light, Dust, and Wind
- Adjustable Strap Ensure a Comfortable Fit
- Looks Great with a Variety of Steampunk Styled Ensembles
- Made of plastic with elastic details
- Lenses Optical Attribute: Polarized